Now, you can DRAW movies, AND you can draw ON movies! Cute CUT’s powerful, easy-to-use editing features put YOU in control, allowing you to make the highest quality movies, DIFFERENT from anything you’ve seen!
Do you want to create your own unique movie? Cute CUT’s robust and intuitive feature set will have you doing so in no time, drawing gorgeous, one-of-a-kind movies and so much more!
Besides providing the utilities of a common video editor, Cute CUT brings to the table exceptionally advanced, Hollywood-style editing functionality!
We’re continually working to enrich and strengthen Cute CUT’s top-tier functionality, and its refreshingly simple, unique presence in today’s digital market. Are you with us? Join more than one million others who’ve dared to discover the delightful difference that’s Cute CUT!
- User-Friendly UI.
Just drag and drop; you can arrange your media segments easily.
Sleek, bookshelf-style organizer showcases your movies.
UI supports both portrait and landscape modes.
- Make DIFFERENT movies, make movies DIFFERENT!
Supports SIMULTANEOUS Adding of UP TO SIX different types of media into movie projects: Video, Photo (both from Album or Camera), as well as SELF-DRAW, Text, Music, and Voice.
- Supports various Resolutions and Aspect Ratios, including HD (16:9), SD (4:3), SQUARE (1:1) and even Portrait Mode!
Creating a PIP (Picture-In-Picture) movie is EASY: Merely place one movie atop another; Cute CUT even supports independent Resizing of each and every video segment!
- Draw directly on movie.
30+ drawing tools.
- 3 Advanced Brushes for pro effects: Texture, Linear Gradient, Radial Gradient, gradients editable.
- Highly customizable transitions.
- 20+ Pre-Defined Transitions.
- Transparency, Border, Corner, Shadow, Transform, and Sound Volume ... ALL Customizable!
- Share Your Movie.
Export to Camera Roll.
Send to YouTube/Facebook.
Send via e-mail.
- Multiple Tutorials, and even Full Video Walkthroughs available, easily accessible.
Cute CUT is available BOTH on iPhone and iPad.
Feedback and Support: [email protected]
• Rearranging tracks is supported now. (Press and hold on a track, then you can move it.)
• 720P exporting is back.
• Fixed the black screen problem on iPhone 4.
• Other bug fixes.