iFretless is a guitar fretboard re-designed for maximum playability on iOS devices. It replaces two handed playing and strumming with a one-touch-per-note design that enables fast, precise playing of melodies, scales, and arpeggios and real-time control over the pitch of each individual note. iFretless is not an imitation guitar for your iPhone; it's a powerful new way to make music.
1) Audiobus support allows you to connect to effects processor apps or recording apps like garageBand
2) Fretless note bending
3) Velocity sensitive multi-sampled instruments
4) Play up to three guitar sounds at the same time (iPad only)
5) 9 different velocity sensitive guitar sounds
6) string and pad sounds can be layered together with guitar sounds
7) MIDI input and output
8) Audio Copy to other apps
9) built-in effects: reverb, delay, distortion, and four-band Eq
10) Inter-app-audio support
1) Nylon String Folk
2) Picked Steel String
3) Grunge Telecaster
4) Snarling Synth
5) Bridge-Mid Pickup Bright Strat
6) Blues Neck Pickup Strat
7) Hollow Body Electric
9) Clean bridge pickup
10) Clean neck pickup
* We recommend at least iPad 3, iPad mini with retina display, or iPhone 5.
** iPad 2 and 1st gen iPad mini users will experience significantly better performance if they do not update their device to iOS 8.
1. Fixed problem with touch force sensing
2. Fixed bug with MIDi