Be the Prince or Princess of Catan and decide on the fate of its settlers!
This exciting Catan card game challenges you to rule a realm on Catan. Construct cities and settlements, build ships and roads, and hire heroes to outplay your opponents!
Three different game modes provide varied challenges:
- An easy-to-play introductory game, ‘The First Catanians’ is exclusively played with the cards of the basic set and using simple rules. The ideal way to get started with the game!
- Theme set games represent new eras on Catan, adding numerous cards to the game: Make clever use of trade advantages and the opportunities of cards like the university or the pharmacy to achieve domination over Catan!
- The ‘Duel of the Princes’ is the most advanced game mode: it is played with cards from all theme sets, offering even more strategic and tactical possibilities, thus providing some truly sophisticated games.
- Based on the original card game by the creator of Catan, Klaus Teuber
- Exciting two-player duels
- Three game modes with various difficulties
- Numerous AI opponents with different personalities and tactics provide varied challenges
- Online and local multiplayer modes (online multiplayer via Apple Game Center)
- Based on the rules of the comprehensive, revised edition of the Catan card game
- Including Cards Almanac for easy reference and comprehensive tutorials to get started
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your feedback!
Please do not ask your questions in the reviews as we do not have the possibility to respond to you there.
For more information on news and updates:
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and on twitter.com/USM_News
Thank you very much for your feedback on version 1.2! Update 1.3 includes many of your suggestions as well as numerous improvements in various details:
- The help sections has been updated and extended: In addition to tutorial and almanac you can now browse a comprehensive reference of the games rules and turn sequence as well as strategy tips for all game modes!
- Game-flow optimization: Most notifications have been moved from popups to ticker messages. All cards and events that cause a fixed gain or loss of resources are now applied automatically.
- Get an even better view of even the largest principalities in the game with the improved zoom-function
Further improvements and fixes:
- Status bar is now correctly hidden in all iOS versions
- Game Center improvements
- Corrected implementation of the game rules in some edge cases
- Optimized card almanac layout and scaling
- Various smaller tweaks and optimizations