In the not-so-distant future, rampart traffic congestion has resulted in only one way to deliver pizzas across town in thirty minutes or less - underpaid teenage ninjas!
Ninja Pizza Girl lets you parkour across rooftops as Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her father’s independent Pizzeria. In a world where slums teeter on top of skyscrapers, where powerful mega-corporations exploit the poor and where quality pizza is hard to come by, Gemma must fight to keep her family and their business intact while facing the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl – other teenagers.
"Deftly tackling bullying, self awareness and self acceptance, not to mention the challenge of keeping a pizza hot, Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautiful and important game." - Rhianna Pratchett
"Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautifully presented, challenging-but-not-brutal platformer that delivers not only pizza, but important messages about self-worth and bullying. Any young people in your lives—and you!—need this game!" - Karin Weekes
• Fast, flow-based gameplay that for beginners and seasoned speedrunners.
• Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
• Unique "health" system that tracks the player's self-esteem
• A mind-melting original soundtrack by the amazing Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's "Unearthed”
• The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."
Ninja Pizza Girl. For Honour. For Family. For Pizza.