Glitché is the ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge photo and video artistry. #1 Photo & Video app in 83 countries and the most inspiring and influential mobile editor in existence.
As featured in WIRED, BBC Culture, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Fast Company, The Independent, The Telegraph, The Guardian, BuzzFeed, Gizmodo, Popular Photography, Complex, Dazed & Confused, Highsnobiety and many others.
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps, selected as one of the best Apps of the Year by the Apple, used by MTV for VMA promos, and counts Kim Kardashian West, Kylie Jenner, Pharrell Williams, Zayn Malik, Gigi Hadid, Travis Scott, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Diplo, Skepta, Lily Allen, BJ The Chicago Kid, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Brooklyn Beckham, Norman Reedus, John Galliano, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Gorillaz & many more amongst its fans.
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 30+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Realtime, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Snapchat and Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
“One of my favourite apps. It's really fun”
— Kylie Jenner, model and entrepreneur
“This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achieveable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations”
— Silky Sullivan, Complex Magazine
“It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite”
— Nick Knight, one of the world’s most influential and visionary photographers
“It's so special, it's so now”
— Nicola Formichetti, Diesel's creative director
“Glitch-face is the new selfie”
— Marina Galperina, Fast Company
“One of the best apps for creative people”
— Katherine Brooks, The Huffington Post
“Glitché is sick”
— Lily Allen, singer
“This new update is insane. We love Glitché”
— The Glitch Mob, music band
“Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome”
— Alex Rees, BuzzFeed
Have any questions? Contact us!
Dear friends, we are thrilled to present you a new filter we have created in collaboration with Paramount Pictures and the team of the Ghost in the Shell film. Try yourself in the role of the characters of the cult anime and surprise your friends with your video posters of the most anticipated film of the year. Tag it with #Glitche and #GhostInTheShell to be featured!
MORE NEW FEATURES:
• New and powerful SORT filter for endless experiments with pixel sorting
• Capture button in the Camera Filters: use it to start recording and focus on the adjusting of the effects
• Use the Camera icon in the Camera Filters to switch to photo mode. A long-awaited feature
• ASCII filter for creating asci art
• New blue & yellow color mode in CHNNLS, SCREEN, LCD, BLUR and more
• New DASH mode in GRNDT
• New ZOOM filter for maximum zoom level
• New toolbar: fullscreen files look much better now
• Indication of removed color in the Layer Blending screen
• Access to the Camera Filters from the Export screen
• Bug fixes and overall improvement
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Thank you for your feedback! It really helps.
Don't forget to post all your works with #Glitche so we can feature you!
And happy glitchin!