Glitché has topped App Store charts in 118 countries and counting. It's one of the most original, influential and inspiring mobile editors that celebrities and brands use and love.
Featured numerous times by Apple: Best of the Year • App of the Day • App Culture • Capture the World in a Different Way • A New Spin on Selfies • Experiment with Distorted Pics • Pimp Your Stories • Fun with Filters • and more
OUTSTANDING VISUAL EFFECTS
• 40+ professional tools for digital glitches, datamoshing, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time AR-filters and masks to bring the best out of your art
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Fonts generator, layers and blending modes
• Beautiful simple design
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Glitché is The Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation nomination.
"Eye-catching, stunning filters", — Apple
"It’s easy to use", — HYPEBEAST
"The app that I love", — Kylie Jenner
"The best app in the world", — TM88
"This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone", — Capital FM
"Glitch-face is the new selfie", — Fast Company
"Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand", — Complex
"One of the best apps for creative people", — The Huffington Post
"It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite", — Nick Knight
"It's so special, it's so now", — Nicola Formichetti
"Glitché is sick", — Lily Allen
"We love Glitché", — The Glitch Mob
"Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome", — BuzzFeed
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok: @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Shout out to Cole Bennett for using Glitché for Yeat's "Still Counting" music video VFX. Shout out to Zack Bia for Drake's "Sticky" remix cover art. Shout out to Arca, Balenciaga and all Glitché users around the world. Thank you for being with us!
P.S.: We fixed a lot of bugs and made Glitché work faster and be more stable. If you can’t use or find in-app purchases that you bought, try to restore them with "Restore purchases" button. Found a bug? Tell us: [email protected]