NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
• NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
• File > Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
• Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
• Native OS X grammar checking
• Native OS X text highlighting
• Support for OS X Services
• Native floating tool windows
Download or installation problems? Click on the "NeoOffice Support" link and read the installation notes.
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bugs:
• When pressing and holding a vowel key, NeoOffice would repeatedly enter the unaccented character even after OS X displayed a list of accented characters
• NeoOffice would draw native progress bars significantly slower on OS X El Capitan than on older OS X versions
• NeoOffice would display the Find dialog with a larger than normal height
• NeoOffice would hang when opening an .odb file from an icon in the OS X Dock
• When printing envelopes, NeoOffice would incorrectly rotate the envelope 90 degrees