Make the most of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference with the WWDC app. Even if you can’t join us in San Jose, you can still follow along each day on iOS and tvOS. And because the WWDC app experience extends to Apple Watch, favorite session information is available right on your wrist.
• Watch live streamed sessions on iOS and tvOS.
• Stream or download WWDC videos from this year and previous years.
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another iOS device or on Apple TV.
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events.
• Mark schedule items as favorites.
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see new photos throughout each day.
• Use indoor location to find your way around San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
• Provide feedback on content and speakers for each session.
• Add your pass to Wallet for faster check-in at WWDC.
This minor update includes the following changes:
• Fixes a crash when watching videos within the schedule tab on iPad.
• Fixes a crash occurring in the app on Apple Watch.
• Improves browsing in featured videos.