80/20 nutrition coach for balanced eating by Nordic Diet Coach

Price: $7.99

Infomation

Category:
Health & Fitness
By:
Health Revolution Oy Ltd
Version:
2.3.2
Released:
2016-06-29
Shared:
2016-06-29
Size:
14.7 MB
Download:
4040
Compatibility:
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Description

Say no to calorie counting, crash diets and weight loss programs. Finally there is a smart way to track meals. 80/20 nutrition coach for balanced eating is a new and effective way to implement smart eating habits into your daily routines. Find permanent balance & weight wellness by following 80/20 nutrition coaching. Are you eating 80% balanced? Soon you'll know.

The app has become a popular tool with Personal Trainers when guiding customers to eat balanced and to track their meals. Now you can also use independently or share your photos to your PT easily if you wish.

NOTE: You only pay once. After the four week course the app will stay in use with all the features unlocked.

EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE
Photographing your meals and getting feedback happens in less than 30 seconds. No calorie counting or strict dieting. Quick and easy!

ADD VEGGIES TO YOUR DIET
You’ll get instant feedback on your food choices. The app will guide you to make healthier choices and soon you'll notice that you have more vegetables on your plate.

MINDFUL EATING & KNOW-HOW
Daily use of the app will give you insight to you and new guiding tips for 28 days.

STAY ENERGETIC & BEAT FOOD CRAVINGS
During your busy day the app will remind you to eat regularly. You'll learn how to avoid hunger pangs and your sugary cravings will decrease. And you're energy levels stay high.

YOU CAN STILL HAVE YOUR TREATS
..every now and then. If you eat healthily 80% of the time, you can be less restrictive in your diet for the remaining 20%. A healthy diet is flexible.

GO WITH YOUR OWN PAGE & STAY MOTIVATED
On average people track their diet for 1-2 weeks at a time. If the service is free, people keep up even shorter period. And according to studies changing a habit takes 66days. We have 4 weekly themes and the program allows you to proceed at your own pace without missing a thing!

BENEFITS USERS FIND:

"The first few days I was totally lost. This is so much different than other nutrition apps. I quickly realized that app actually helped me to eat more vegetables than ever before. I warmly recommend."

“For me this is by far the simplest nutrition app ever. I love the visuality of the app. The hearts are the best."

"I have lost 9 pounds in a few weeks. But most importantly I am not hungry all the time and my energy levels are higher than before! Thank you.”

STUDIES SHOW
We are too busy to eat healthy. Yet we make over 200 nutrition related choices daily. That is why the Nordic Diet Coach was created. It helps people understand the basics of healthy eating habits in an easy and simple way.

SET YOUR GOAL TODAY
Is your dream to stop yo-yo-dieting? How long have you been thinking about it? Is your hectic lifestyle slowing you down?

80/20 nutrition coach is a positive friend in your pocket – every day! No tricks, no gimmicks – it’s the only really effective way to maintain a smart diet. Set your goal now!

FEATURES YOU GET:
- the easiest picture food diary ever
- get feedback of your choices
- learn to eat more vegetables
- meal reminders
- share your pictures to anyone you want
- share your pictures to Facebook
- set your goal
- your goal follow up
- learn to about balanced breakfast, snacks, lunch and dinner
- keep diary for 28 days
- write notes of your meals
- 80/20 weekly follow up
- quality nutrition tips for 28 days
- new guiding levels for 3 first weeks
- guiding levels include: plate, hunger and portion size assessments
- work sheets for planning (sent to you by email)
- available both in Finnish and English

H Revolution Ltd develops simple and easy-to-use nutrition coaching concepts for mobile platforms. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of smart eating patterns in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against crash diets. We stand for permanent balance. Our vision is a world without dieting.

...More

Video/Screenshots

What's New

minor bug fix

...More Download the app
  • Download

  • Cracker/Uploader: telefonbuch
    Date: 2016-06-29 22:06 Version:2.3.2
    Memo:
  • Cracker/Uploader: telefonbuch
    Date: 2016-06-29 22:06 Version:2.3.2
    Memo:
  • Cracker/Uploader: telefonbuch
    Date: 2016-06-29 22:06 Version:2.3.2
    Memo:
  • All Version Links

Download the app

Infomation

Category:
Health & Fitness
By:
Health Revolution Oy Ltd
Version:
2.3.2
Released:
2016-06-29
Shared:
2016-06-29
Size:
14.7 MB
Download:
4040
Compatibility:
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.