***Food & Wine magazine's top travel wine app***
Winery Passport is your wine tasting tour guide for discovering local wines and wineries. Stamp your passport to record each visit, then store memories in your wine journal. Even connect with friends and family to share those wine tasting memories.
Winery Passport has been featured in Forbes, Food & Wine, SiriusXM Radio, Wine-Searcher, WineIndustryInsight, WineBusiness.com, DrinkMeMag and more.
Winery Passport features exclusive wine tasting offers from Recommended Winery partners in Napa Valley, Sonoma and across the United States and Canada. You may also request to buy wine, book wine tastings or join a wine club directly from any winery within the app.
• Search for wineries: name, nearby, map, state or province, Spotlight -- more than 5,500 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Wine-Searcher links. Also, total stamps, wish lists and ratings each winery has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended wineries — in their listing and your message center. Also, view their wine lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each winery. Then share your latest wine tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Send requests to buy wine, book your next wine tasting visit or join a winery's wine club directly from the app. That pinot noir or tour in wine country are now just a click away.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to Sommelier and beyond?
• Store tasting details (rating, favorite wines, notes & photo) in your journal.
• Share your wine journal with friends and family, and see theirs.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) wineries you've visited.
• Save wineries and vineyards you'd like to visit by adding them to your winery wish list.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming wineries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon wineries from Canada.
*The Winery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each winery. If you notice a winery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Updates can be made instantly, once verified. Please send details to [email protected]
**The creators of Winery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Winery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch today! Interested in beer? Also check out Brewery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: WineryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: [email protected]
Holy homescreen! We've upgraded the design on Winery Passport's main screen to be (what we think) is a better representative of the rest of the app. We also have a lot of great things planned for this screen and so this more open design allows for some flexibility with that.
Enjoying Winery Passport. Let us know with a five-star review in the App Store. And, if not. Let our support team know and we’ll work to fix it: [email protected]