Finally! A worthy Discogs app!
Top 10 Best App for Vinyl Collection by AppCrawlr. Featured on TheVinylFactory and WaxTime.
"Scans in better than all I've used and the UI is better than the rest as well."
"This app...is what my record collection has been waiting for!"
"I have been searching for a simple way to scan LPs into discogs. This is it! I scanned 20 albums in just 5 minutes. Thanks for a solid app to catalogue my collection."
"This app is incredible. A beautiful interface & convenient navigation make this app a must for any Discogs user. The customer support is beyond top notch as well. Worth every penny."
Get info on the spot!
Prices, tracklists, ratings, descriptions, discography & label info, are all accessible!
Tired of buying records with awesome album art that you end up hating?
Check out audio samples on YouTube while you dig!
Find something you need?
Add it to your collection or wantlist from the app.
Want to buy?
Tap the market listing to purchase on Discogs.
Like jumping around between labels, artists, and other related projects?
Now you can!
Want to share?
Recommend albums to friends through iMessage/Email/Facebook/Twitter.
- Search records info using the Discogs.com database
- Robust barcode scanner
- Offline wantlist/collection viewing
- Purchase link to Discogs marketplace
- Detailed release info(notes, format, credits, company and etc.)
- Get lost between labels, artists and/or remixers for hours just like on Discogs website
- Browse/search your entire wantlist/collection
- Manage your wantlist/collection
- View record current market value
- Share record info with your friends
- Save album cover to your photo album
- Print detailed information for a release
Follow us on Twitter(@MilkCrateApp) for app news and tips.
- Not sure what to listen to next? Shake your phone on the collections screen and MilkCrate will pick one for you
- "The" will be skipped when sorting the artist's name
- iOS 9 support
- bug fixes