* 50% off (US$1.99 to 0.99 or equivalent in all price regions) till June 30, 2013 *
JustTomato is a little Mac application that allows the user to convert a group of image files (PNG, TIFF) into icon files (ICNS). JustTomato also lets the user convert square-ratio images (PNG, TIFF) into ones (Icon72.PNG, Icon.144.PNG) used for iOS devices at the same time.
// Features //
1. Batch-create icon files out of source files (PNG, TIFF).
2. Drag and drop one more source files directly onto the drop box of the main application window.
3. Create OS X icons (ICNS) and iOS icon files (PNG) all at the same time.
4. Language: English only.
5. The application supports the Retina display.
6. Application file size: 1.3 MB
7. The application comes with a complete online user's guide. (Choose 'User's Guide' under 'Help.')
// System requirements //
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. 64-bit system
// Limitations //
1. The Developer tool must be installed.
2. The dimensions of icon files that the application creates are 1,024 x 1,024 px only.
3. In order for the application to create OS X icons, source files must have at least 1,024 x 1,024 px in dimensions. In order to create iOS icon files, source files must have at least 144 x 144 px in dimensions.
4. A source file type must be PNG or TIFf.
5. A source file must have square-ratio dimensions (width = height) with no larger than 2048 px.