Make your own flash cards and take the pressure out of test preparation. Flashcard Hero keeps track of what
facts you already know so you can focus on what you don’t know and save a lot of time.
Beyond your average-vocab-app: We made Flashcard Hero for those of you who want to fit more than a few words on each card. You can add images, lists, and use text formatting to structure your content. Cards even expand as you add more text so you can take notes during class and turn them into study cards later. All decks can easily be shared with others via the web.
- iCloud Drive integration (compatible with the Flashcard Hero iPhone/iPad app)
- 3 study modes: Answer covered, Multiple choice tests, Typing the answer
- Audio output (text to speech) of text on cards in over 30 languages
- Group cards by topic (e.g. text book chapters)
- Add images from your Mac and the Internet
- Text formatting (lists, bold font, italic,…)
- Change text color and highlight text
- Many deck cover styles
- Difficulty level for each card
- Group cards using the Leitner study system (similar to spaced repetition)
- Detailed study session summaries
- Take notes during class; cards expand automatically
- Import decks you already have (.tsv and .csv format, Quizlet.com)
- Share decks via the web
- Print decks
- Export as PDF and lecture notes
FOR TEACHERS AND EDUCATORS:
- Compatible with the Remote Control feature of the iOS app. You can use the iOS app as a remote to control the study mode on the Mac while you are projecting on a big screen.
This is just the beginning. If you’d like to see a certain feature, let us know through the feedback menu in the app.
Multiple choice buttons are now working again on the latest version of macOS.