WorkOnIT is your personal coach designed to help you achieve your goals faster.
Please add as your first Goal under the "Help" Category, "Learn WorkOnIT" to get a quick start guide to how to use the app and our app guide.
WorkOnIT helps you to define your goals, share them with others, and provides coaching advice on how to work better to achieve them.
WorkOnIT is the only app providing specific coaching advice to help you in your quest to achieve more. Our WikiCoach system provides a database of coaching information from our own professional coaches, with hand selected links, and auto generated feeds to keep you informed and on track. Whether your goal is business focused, such as asking for feedback, delegating, or selling better, or personal such as reducing stress, eating healthy, or learning a language, we have the coaching advice you need. Our database is growing each day and is community supported, just like Wikipedia, so we allow you to share your advice with others.
Sophisticated push messaging keeps you informed when your goal followers are active in helping you. You can even send out a push to your followers to ask them for help and advice.
WorkOnIT is also available in an Enterprise Edition for use within a single organization with customized goals, coaching and backend tools to manage and track usage. Visit our support site to learn how you can have a customized WorkOnIT in your organization.
- Defining – Goal creation based on the SMART goal system (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound). Now in version 1.4 the ability to set actions to your goal. Create as many steps along the way to achieving your goal as you like and be reminded and share them with your followers. Perfect for breaking a larger goal into smaller parts.
- Tracking – Keep track of the progress you are making towards your goal, frequency of activity and percentage done.
- Sharing – Get help from people around you by inviting them to follow you and give you encouragement and advice through comments, star ratings, and reward “medals”. In version 1.4 we have added the ability to add photos and share them with your followers. Sometimes a picture says it all!
- Coaching – Our WikiCoach database of coaching advice for many of the most common business and personal goals to help you understand how to achieve your goal. We now have even more coaching advice in our database, with some content updated on a daily bases, such as word of the day, quote of the day, and bible verse of the day and others!
- Push Messaging – Integrated push messaging helps keep you informed of your activity with those supporting you. No need to check if you have new advice or words of encouragement, the app takes care of notifying you.
This version fixes some bugs that came with the iPhone 6 and 6+ models plus adds some new features:
1) There is a bigger box for writing comments making it easier to see more of what you write.
2) You can now edit your comments and delete them if you wish.
3) You can now input linkable URLs in comments - if you want to send someone you are following some advice from the Web, you can now do that by typing a URL in the comment box - tapping the URL in a comment opens the browser to view that URL.
We hope you enjoy these new features!