Loved by thousands of users all over the World.
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
● Apple Watch app
● Today Widget
● iMessage Stickers
● Clean visual view of your current water fill
● Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
● Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
● Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
● Create unlimited custom reminders
● History and Graph, see your progress
● App Icon Badge displaying your goal or current water fill
● US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
● Earn and Share your Achievements
● Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
We hope you enjoy the app! Below is a list of great new features and improvements that were packed into this mouth watering update:
• NEW: ability to modify default and custom cups: different drink types, colors and icons! This reflects the Today Widget and Apple Watch as well. Simply tap on the Cup icon in the Settings area to enter the customization screen. Create your own custom drink types that will be shown in the quick + menu!
• NEW: ability to edit drinks logged from the history list (swipe left on the row to edit)
• Added ability to change order of Cups (hold and drag the icons to re-order in the Settings page)
• Added more drink types
• Added liter unit option
• Added ability to turn off Stickers in Notifications
• Added pull down to refresh on History screen to refresh iCloud synch
• Apple Watch app now only shows the Hydrate screen to improve speed and performance (to show History and Achievements go to app Settings > Apple Watch)
• Apple Watch, added undo via force touch on main screen to remove previously logged drinks
• Fixed issue logging lower amount when used ML
• Other minor fixes
As usual thank you for using our app!
Help us make the app even better by emailing us or leaving a review on the App Store!
If you have any problems, please contact our support.