Downloaded and used by more than 3 million users worldwide!
** Featured by Apple, The New Yorker, Women's Health, Glamour, Tech Crunch, MacStories, Gizmodo, Venture Beat, BGR, The Telegraph, Mashable and many more! **
Get help with our award winning water tracker: WaterMinder® - an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder® will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
"A must have - I love this app!!! It reminds me to drink water all day with such a hectic schedule I forget sometimes and this is just a little reminder of how much water you're supposed to drink my skin looks better I feel better must have app!!!"
"Went beyond my expectations - Usually I download these apps and they hardly ever have long shelf life's, but this app is a keeper. The reminder really helps and motivates me to drink water. I also love how visual the accomplishment is. Definitely worth looking into and happily satisfied."
"PERFECT - I absolutely love this app!!!! It really helps if you have kidney problems. I was having bad kidney pains because I wasn't sure how much water to drink in a day so I was only getting about 1/2 if what I was supposed to be getting until now. To the creators., THANK YOU"
"Amazing App! - This is an amazing app. I'm someone who has trouble remembering to drink fluids during the day, I'm more of a snacker. But I found this really helpful since I'm generally dehydrated. I like that it has reminders & how you can see your progress."
"Awesome -Great for the breast feeding mom."
"Great app - Clean and simple!"
"Love this - Super simple and easy to use, FANTASTIC way to keep up with your hydration, which is oh so important. Plus cool facts to keep you informed and further motivated. Thanks guys!!!"
The only water tracker app you will need!
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder® help you!
◆◆◆ Main Features ◆◆◆
• Cross platform water tracker
• Standalone Apple Watch app
• Dark Mode
• Multiple Home Screen Widgets
• Today Widget
• Siri Shortcuts
• Apple Health Sync
• Clean visual view of your current water fill
• 50+ Characters to reflect your hydration*
• Ability to change your App Icon
• Alternative hydration progress ring layout
• Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
• Pre-defined cups for quick hydration tracking
• Log and create other drink types than water
• Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
• Create custom water tracker reminders
• History and Graph, see your progress
• US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
• Earn and Share your Achievements
• iMessage Stickers
• Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water - hydrate yourself!
*Tip required to unlock.
Optional auto-renewing Tip Jar subscription is available (price varies by territory) located in the app Settings page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing.
Note: HealthKit integration is to capture weight, gender and date of birth as well as share Water data to Apple Health app.
NOTE: WaterMinder is not a medical app. Suggested water intake goal is just an estimate based on your weight. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific hydration needs.
In today's update:
• Added new App Icon under the Special category.
• Fixed Voice Over issues on History and Other Drink sheet screens.
• Fixed issue on Apple Watch showing wrong logs in All Logs screen.
• Improvements to some localizations.
Thank you for reporting and using our app!
If you have any questions please do reach out to our support from inside the app.