Night Web Browser by Alex (the ORIGINAL) is THE ONLY web browser that lets you dim 100% of your screen, including the keyboard, status bar and web videos like YouTube.
Do you think that your iPhone's/iPad's screen is too bright when you look at it in the dark?
Night Web Browser allows you to surf the web in the dark without disturbing the one next to you and without straining your eyes.
Perfect for you who love doing some browsing before sleep without the risk of waking the one next to you because of the bright iPhone screen.
Night Web Browser lets you dim the screen including the keyboard to even less brightness than the minimum standard iPhone/iPad setting. You can simply access the brightness control whenever you want with just one tap in the browser.
NOTE THAT ONLY CONTENTS IN THE WEB BROWSER CAN BE DIMMED, NOT THE ENTIRE iOS!
- Brightness control/Darkness boost
- A new night mode with warmer color temperature
- Search instantly in the address field and choose from search results that instantly appear as you type
- Two finger swipes for back/forward navigation
- Share web page (email, SMS, Facebook, twitter etc.)
- Modern minimal design
- 64-bit support
- Open links direct in NWB with "nightwebbrowser://"
If you'd like more features please don't write a bad review. It does what it was meant to and extremely well. Instead send me a tweet at https://twitter.com/NightWebBrowser with your suggestions and I will give them consideration for the next update :) Thanks for your support and we hope you enjoy Night Web Browser by Alex.
Visit our twitter for free support:
The ORIGINAL and No 1 Night Web Browser!
Now better then ever!