Close your eyes. Can you see the Doodler endlessly jumping on platforms? Then you don’t need help, friend, but you do need this app.
Only the remotest Amazonian tribes haven’t heard of Doodle Jump. Possibly. Lima Sky’s jumptastic creation has conquered the globe, but it almost didn’t happen – the Doodler’s road to success has been as captivating as his activities on portable screens.
That’s why there’s The Official Pocket Gamer Companion Guide to Doodle Jump. Lovingly crafted by the iOS gaming experts at Pocket Gamer in association with Lima Sky, this app is aimed at those who want to know everything there is to know about Doodle Jump.
You get the full story, the themes, the monsters, the spin-offs, the costumes, the essential strategies, the words (and expert tips) from the world’s best Doodle Jumper, and more – all within a gorgeously produced app.
Pocket Gamer Companion Guides are a new addition to Steel Media’s growing ‘PG Guides’ range: delightfully interactive iOS productions designed to help you take your iPad/iPhone playing enjoyment to heroic new levels.
Each PG Guide delivers a comprehensive and awesomely touch-friendly package to aid both the newcomer and the seasoned fan: From series backgrounds, mission logs, complete in-game item breakdowns, tactical advice, character rundowns, to gameworld exposés, developer interviews (with insider tips, no less), sneak peeks at upcoming updates, and more – it’s all here. And all wrapped up in a layer of interactive deliciousness that only a digital creation can provide.
So download and enjoy.
The Official Pocket Gamer Companion Guide to Doodle Jump features:
• Everything you need to know about Doodle Jump’s story so far – from its origin, to a difficult start, to global domination
• An in-depth interview with the world’s best Doodle Jumper, including expert tips and exclusive footage of his 24 million highscore run
• Get to know the tactics that will make you a master Doodler (24 million highscore not guaranteed)
• Did you know there’s a nine-foot tall version of Doodle Jump? If it’s Doodle Jump-related, we’ve covered it
• Complete breakdown of the themed versions of the game – what, when, and how to improve at them
• And more fun stuff, including exclusive content to come in future updates
Updated to support iOS 7