Context Camera helps you to collect critical information by stamping your photos with direction, location and time information, as well as two optional comments. Never question where/when/why a photo was taken again.
HOW IT WORKS:
Open the app and take a photo - it's that simple. The overlay shown on screen is exactly what will appear in the photo itself.
STAMP PHOTOS WITH CRITICAL INFO:
- Capture photos using the built in camera of your device.
- Focus, zoom and flash settings are supported on compatible devices.
- Photos you take are stamped with information including:
* location (latitude/longitude, UTM or MGRS)
* direction (degrees or mils)
* two user comments
* date and time (variety of formats)
- All information is also written to the image file as metadata.
- Turn on/off the location info as required
ANNOTATE PHOTOS FOR A CLEARER MESSAGE:
- View photos taken with the app in the built in gallery
- Draw arrows, rectangles, ellipses and lines on your photos
SHARE PHOTOS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY:
- Share photos via email/SMS/social media
- Quick email feature lets you define email recipients for your photos in advance. When you choose a quick email option from the sharing menu, the recipients are automatically filled in.
WHAT IT DOESN'T DO:
Anything other than the above. Feel free to shoot me an email if you're not sure if Context Camera is right for you.
Note: This app will not stamp photos you have taken outside of the app. Only the WGS84 datum is currently supported. iPods and Wi-Fi only iPads are supported, but since they do not have a GPS receiver location accuracy is reduced.
Fixed a crash when deleting albums on the iPad.