Context Camera helps you capture more useful photos by stamping them with direction, location, date/time, address and comments in a variety of configurations.
Context Camera is designed for business and is trusted by professionals in diverse fields such as construction, insurance, safety, inspection and emergency response.
- Take photos using the app - the camera preview with information overlay will show you exactly what your photo will look like.
- Rear, dual and front cameras are supported.
- Adjust focus, exposure, and flash settings where supported by your device.
- Choose from a variety of information overlays. Each overlay shows a different selection of information including:
- location (lat/lon, UTM, MGRS in WGS84, NAD83 and GDA94 datums)
- direction (degrees/mils, magnetic/true north)
- user comments
- date and time (variety of formats)
- As well as being stamped on the photo itself, most information is also written to the image metadata.
- Annotate photos with arrows, lines, ellipses and rectangles in a variety of colours and thicknesses.
- Store photos inside the app to keep them separate or automatically export them to your photo library or iCloud.
- Export stamped photos as separate images or zip files.
- Quick email feature lets you quickly send emails with photos to preset addresses.
- Only photos taken with Context Camera can be stamped.
- No automatic export of photos to cloud storage services other than iCloud (yet)
- No customisation of text font, size or colour on overlays (yet)
- No custom text annotations on photos (yet)
- iPods and Wi-Fi only iPads are supported, but since they do not have a GPS receiver location accuracy is reduced.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Added more export filename formats and options.
- Added new date only date/time formats.
- Added a new minimal date/time and comment template.
- Failed exports are more prominent and have better error messages.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.