Try an app that makes your comics look great, makes reading them a pleasure, and takes all the friction out of importing and managing them.
• Ultra clean and simple to use
• Smart upscaling makes even low-res comics look great
• Auto contrast/tint fixes yellow pages and faded ink
• Self-organising library - just drop in your comics and go
• Download comics in the background while you read, directly from your cloud file-storage service or the web
• Upgrade to pro, and download from your PC, Mac or NAS as well
• Parental controls let you flag specific comics as ok, and passcode-lock everything else out of sight
• Single-page or two-up page view
• Right-to-left reading mode
• Post screenshots directly to Twitter, Facebook, or Reddit
Chunky supports CBZ, CBR, CBT and PDF comics, and understands ComicRack and ComicBookLover tags.
It can browse and download directly from iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Transporter, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Box, Pogoplug, Mediafire and Copy, and you can copy files in and out with iTunes on your computer or download them via the built-in web browser.
Upgrade to Pro and it'll also connect to Mac or Windows shared folders, FTP or SFTP servers, ComicStreamer, Calibre or Ubooquity libraries, and run a mini web and webDAV server you can use to copy files in and out.
Fixes a couple of bugs introduced in the last update - a crash, and a bug that caused PDF pages to show up blurry.