Sync lets you share your files directly from device to device without using the cloud. Sync photos, videos, presentations, PDFs, and more with unlimited sharing capacity and no folder size limits.
Sync links your devices with a private identity, which means your information is never stored on servers in the cloud. Sync skips the cloud to keep your data secure and transfers files up to 16x faster.
On-demand access to all of the synced folders on your Mac, PC, or NAS device allows you to sync your files only when you need them to save space on your iOS device.
• Access your folders and files from your iOS device.
• Add photos, videos, docs, and other files to any of your synced folders directly from other apps.
• Automatically back up your Camera Roll to a folder on your computer to protect your memories.
• Files are encrypted in-flight to keep them private and protected.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Take a picture of a QR code to easily connect to folders on other devices.
• Sync large folders on-demand.
Sync 2.x introduces lots of great features:
• Ability to cancel pending file transfers.
• Back up your linked devices in two taps.
• Change which devices you back up to at any time.
• Add and share files from other apps.
• Peer list of connected devices visible for each folder.
• View details for each folder including size, number of files, last synced date, and other helpful info.
• Updated user interface and performance improvements.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications.
Fixed issue with adding folder after install.