Get in the best shape of your life today. No excuses!
12 Minute Athlete is a high intensity interval training (HIIT) regimen of incredibly effective workouts that you can do in around just 12 minutes a day with minimal equipment and no gym membership.
“Never has it been easier to get in a workout. Seriously, this app is so simple to use, it gives you a new workout with exactly the gear you have on hand and you don’t even need to set your timer. And it takes 12 minutes. Boom!”
“Absolutely the best fitness app for those who want a truly killer workout in minimal time whether or not you have access to a gym or equipment. If you get only one fitness app ever, this is the one to buy.”
“This is the best app I have EVER purchased. It is priceless. I love the pics and the videos. The timer is great! Everything about it is amazing. It’s so simple and easy to use.”
“Excellent app. Very well designed, great workout randomized to keep you motivated each day. I’ve been a fan of 12 Minute Athlete on the web for some time now and this app is exactly what I would have hoped for!”
“This app makes it so easy to get a varied, quick, hardcore workout in. From the built in timer to the videos explaining the moves to the selection of workouts based off of equipment one has available, this is a godsend. Who doesn’t have 12 minutes in their day to do something good for themselves?”
“I’ve tried many exercise apps and none compare to 12 Minute Athlete!”
* Featured on KTLA TV, CreativeLive MindBodyGreen, NotCot.org, Gear Patrol, Coolmaterial.com *
Includes detailed instructions and video demonstrations of the exercises to help you get through each of the workouts. Just pick how long you want your workout to be, choose which equipment you want to use, then work hard!
- 185+ full-body HIIT workouts to choose from. Workouts are either 12 minutes, 16 minutes or time challenge.
- Short, intense workouts focus on strength, cardio, interval and core training.
- Seven possible equipment choices with option to choose bodyweight-only workout as well.
- Simple functionality, easy and fun to use.
- 35+ bodyweight and equipment-based exercises included.
- Access to step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every exercise at any time.
- Ability to save favorite workouts and interval timers for easy access.
- Share your workout on Facebook and Twitter.
- Interval timer and stopwatch gives you the option to do your own workouts at any time.
- Integration with the iPhone Health Application
NEW: BECOME A SUPER ATHLETE
Join the virtual 12 Minute Athlete gym and take your fitness to the next level. Subscribe now for $4.99 a month and you’ll get:
- Immediate access to 200+ awesome new workouts, including AMRAP, boxing, tabata workouts, and more
- Set up goals for how many workouts a week you want to do and the app will remind you
- Get all new workouts 3-4x a week pushed straight to your phone as soon as they're released on 12minuteathlete.com!
- Workout Tracking & Data Visualization: Track your workout activity, view your PRs, and see lifetime insights with really cool graphs and visual aids.
- User Profile & Goal Setting: Easily view your personal data, keep track of PRs, workout frequency, and more.
- Workout Power Packs: Power Packs include Apartment-friendly workouts, Tabata workouts, Boxing workouts, and more!
Super Athlete Subscription details:
- Join now and pay just $4.99 a month for
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancel any time!
New: Additional workout packs for individual purchase! Choose from Beginner HIIT Workouts, Apartment-Friendly Workouts, Boxing Workouts, and more.
New: Lower Body Strength Workouts Pack includes 8 new exercises!
New: Continued design optimizations plus faster and stronger app performance across the board.
New: This update includes minor bugs that were squashed.