Help build reading confidence with this flash card training loot! Don't let your child get frustrated with reading - practice together with this non-negative, positive reinforcement reading game! Add your own words to keep track of vocabulary and practice daily!
"The kids all loved this app. With school just starting and being able to incorporate their weekly Vocabulary Word List (this was a big plus to parents!) it really makes the kids feel like they are reaching some reading goals. It is very easy to use, and the different levels allowed the kids to start where they were most comfortable and work their way up.The bright background colors and the large print size made it so visually appealing to all the kids. Keep up the great work!"
“I wanted a way for Ellie to practice reading where she could try words more than once”
● Vibrant, Visually Stimulating Colors
● Smooth Animations
● iPad and Retina Display Support
● No Ads! Perfect for young children!
● Pick from 6 preset word sets or ADD YOUR OWN!
● Edit or Delete word sets
HOW TO PLAY:
Begin the game by selecting a set of words (or adding your own). Show the child the word on the screen. If they get it correct tap it to mark it complete. If they struggle or don't know, swipe it down to try again later. The word set is complete when all the words are marked as correct
Have a question? Please send it to [email protected]
Check out Ellie's other games:
- Math Duel
- Dot Connector
- Dot Collector
- Alphabet Dots
- Counting Dots
- Rain Dots
- Color Squares
- Color Sliders
- Vet Island
- Fixed a bug with customer word lists where only one word was accessible.
- New App Icon
- Want to add long word lists? Now there's a way to import long word lists from a link! Message me for details erik at elliesgames.com
- Style changes all over
- Changed app name from Training to Simple Cards because I like how it sounds :)