Use Video a day to document your life one day at a time by recording short video snippets.
Video snippets are intentionally brief so the movies you make are varied and never dull (well that last part is up to you!).
Set a time of day for Video a day to prompt you for a video, and then record whatever you're doing at that time.
Fill up the calendar month one day at a time, or select existing videos from your camera roll.
Then when the month is full, create a movie from all the video snippets joined together with background music you select from your device's music library!
Video a day can be used in many different ways:
- Create a video diary of your everyday activities
- Journal a project from start to finish
- Record your days through school or college
- Make a movie of all the best bits from your holiday
- Make a video montage of the people around you
- Watch baby grow! (or your pet! or your plants!)
- The options are only limited by your imagination...
Get Video a day and start recording now!
- Video a day prompts you to record a video at a time you set.
- Record videos through the App or select from your camera roll.
- Create movies for each month and journal your life using video.
- Months can be archived to iTunes and reloaded later or exchanged with other devices.
- Background music to your movies can be selected from your device's music library.
- Supports iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th Generation widescreen displays.
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad users.
- Includes localisations for French, German, and Spanish.
Visit the Facebook page from inside the app and request new features you'd like to see in Video a day, or just let us know how you're using it!
- New functionality to add additional video takes to the current day until the maximum length is reached.
- Included 1 second as a video length option.
- Fixed video subtitles not being cleared correctly when a day video is deleted.
- Implemented fixes to stop the video compression process crashing on some devices.
- Various interface improvements.