Mastering English made easy with Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms. The most complete English Vocabulary plus Grammar education tool that focuses on both vocabulary and its usage.
- Study package: 2500+ unique words + usage, most used in professional English. Covers Synonyms, Double Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms.
- Quiz package: 2500+ unique questions divided among Synonyms, Double Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms. Tests both meanings and their usage.
- The Study and Quiz sections are integrated in a single Quiz Engine that helps you learn words fast.
- Super detailed test results for personal progress evaluation.
Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms is a comprehensive English Vocabulary plus Grammar education tool that focuses on both vocabulary and its usage. Learn new words and their usage through Synonyms, Double Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms quizzes. Whether you are a student preparing for English proficiency tests like TOEIC, an educator teaching English or an individual aspiring to improve written and spoken English, Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms is an invaluable app to cater to all needs.
Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms has 2500+ multiple choice questions featuring 2500+ unique words, divided in 6 topics, and is aimed at those who wish to expand their vocabulary as well as learn how and where to use the new words.
Improve your everyday business English. The specially designed quiz system is fine tuned to maximize learning with questions progressing from easy to difficult and is highly effective in improving everyday business English.
Synonyms, Antonyms and Homonyms is useful in getting basics right for English proficiency tests in TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT
Learn new words chapter by chapter and test your understanding in a Chapter Exam. There are 6 topics with 2500+ multiple choice questions.
Once you have mastered all topics, take the Final Exam to test your proficiency in English Vocabulary.
The Topics are:
2. Synonyms Usage
3. Double Synonyms
5. Antonyms Usage
* Learn english vocabulary topic by topic and test your understanding about the topic in a "Chapter Quiz".
* Once you have mastered all the topics, take the "Final Quiz" to test your proficiency in English Grammar.
* All questions are prepared by a team of leading educationists in USA and Europe who have decades of experience in english grammar education and preparing students for tests like TOEIC, PET, KET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT.
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
• Question by question analysis of test results.
• Keep track of exactly how many times you tried each question and how many times you got it right.
• Time spent in answering each question.
• Whether you used the hint feature in solving the question.
• Store history of up to 10 topic exams and 10 Final Grammar Exams
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• Measure your progress in each topic through a slick graph
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
▪ ADDITIONAL FEATURES LIST:
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Share the Detailed Results through Facebook, Twitter, Weibo or simply E-mail it.
• "Progress Graph" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
1. Flatter, cleaner UI
2. Data correction
3. Bug Fixes