•••Transfer Camera Roll content wirelessly and without hassle. Save your photos and HD videos to iDevices or any device or computer connected to the same local network•••
•••Ranked among the TOP 10 Photo&Video apps in 55 countries•••
macOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1181929525
Photo Transfer WiFi app is the best tool to transfer photos from iPhone to iPad or Mac.
- Send photos and videos from iPhone or iPod Touch to other iPhone with a simple drag and drop
- Transfer media from your PC or Mac to iPhone or iPod Touch
- Download photos and videos to your Computer from iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini
- Copy photos and videos from Computer to iPad or iPad Mini
- Import HD videos to iPad or iPad Mini from iPhone
- Exchange photos and videos between iPads over your local WiFi network
- Make your pictures accessible from your iPhone or iPod Touch to other users on the same WiFi network
- Share your media files on iPad or iPad Mini
- Backup your Camera Roll content to Dropbox
- Download and share photos and videos from your Dropbox folders
- Browse photos and videos shared on iDevices from any PC or Mac
- Download shared media to your Computer
- Receive photos and videos to iPhone or iPod Touch from iPad
- Preview shared photos and videos in any browser
- Use browser to download shared photos and videos from iDevices
- Send photos and videos from any browser to your iPhone or iPad
- Use 3D Touch for quick preview of your photos and videos
Transfer your media
- Single and multiple photos and videos
- Photos in full resolution
- HD Videos
- Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera and other browsers
- Easily transfer media from one iDevice to another with drag and drop
- Backup all your photos and videos to your computer
- Manage access to your media
- Your media is transferred over your local WiFi network without the need for any external server.
Universal app - install the app on many devices:
- iPod Touch
- iPad Mini
- iPad Pro
Greetings to all Photo Transfer WiFi users!
This is an update with support for a new macOS desktop client of our app.
Now you can send links to this app via "Add new device" button.
Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions!