OfficeSuite is the best way to work with office files on iPhone and iPad. With familiar desktop-inspired interface it’s easy to work with and feels like you have been using it for years.
Do you have work to do?
Spreadsheets, Documents, Presentations, PDF files. OfficeSuite has these packed in one Powerful Mobile Office Workstation. Now, your deadlines are easily met on the go and your work & life balance is one tap away.
Do you have a project or homework to work on?
Write, edit, fill, share, annotate, design, present, send – from anywhere you want. You don’t need a laptop all the time, you have a fully packed office workstation at your fingertips.
OfficeSuite Key Features
* Full-featured and powerful modules for office files – Spreadsheets, Documents, Presentations, and PDFs;
* PDF annotations, comments, and fillable forms as well as QuickSign for digital signatures;
* Advanced spreadsheet functionality - Protect individual sheets and cells for extra security;
* Track changes with multiple author support – Review files and insert comments in text documents;
* Familiar desktop-style user interface - view, create, and edit complex office documents easily;
* Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM;
* Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, and ZIP; Legacy Microsoft document support (DOC, XLS, PPT) and OpenDocument formats (ODS, ODT, ODP);
* Sync with the cloud to iCloud, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, as well as WiFi Transfer;
* Advanced security features - Restrict access to OfficeSuite and protect your documents via advanced encryption.
Contact & Feedback
Send us feedback at [email protected] or report an issue at https://www.mobisystems.com/contact-support/. We look forward to hearing from you.
New! in Documents - Hidden property is introduced
Hide content to print 2 versions of the same document
New! in Sheets - Working with tables is even better
View total row or convert tables back to range
New! in Slides - Be in control of your presentations
Change the slides layout and apply table styles