THE ORIGINAL VHS APP! It's 1984, and you've got a camcorder! It'll look that way when you record and send old, messed up-looking videos to friends. They'll swear you built a time machine: "OMG, how'd you shoot that?"
Reviewed by WIRED, TechCrunch, Mashable, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Popular Mechanics, The Independent, Macworld, and many, many others!
With VHS Camcorder, you'll make home movies that look and sound like video tapes pulled out of storage after 30 years. You can change the on-screen date to trick your friends, create flashing cheesy custom titles, mess up the picture by shaking your device and use the zoom lens feature to emphasize those truly embarrassing moments!
"That's freakin' amazing!" -Everyone
Here's Why You Need It:
• Four words: Best. Throwback. Videos. Ever.
• Create videos of your kids that look like the ones from your childhood
• Impress the new girl by using our app to convince her you built a time machine
• The only app you should ever consider to capture your 80s and 90s-themed parties
• Make your kids' incredibly boring school plays actually watchable
And Also Because of This:
• Realism: the ORIGINAL and BEST app for simulating old videotape recordings
• Change the on-screen date so people think you're way younger--or older--than you really are
• Create custom F*L*A*S*H*I*N*G titles for the ultimate in on-screen cheese
• Phony zoom lens feature dramatically enhances the cheese factor
• Mess up the picture during recording using your finger or by shaking your device
• Don't think we forgot to make things sound bad--we didn't
• Widescreen recording option (but would you REALLY want to use it?)
• Easily share videos from within the app or through Camera Roll
• Built-in clip viewer for playing back, deleting and sharing clips
• Choose your frame rate: 24, 25 or 30
• HD video recording on iPhone 4s and newer devices (1080p requires iPhone 5 or better)
Copyright © 2015-2017 Rarevision LLC. All rights reserved.
• Fixed thumbnails in importer sometimes being grayed out if clips stored in iCloud
• Fixed intermittent crash after dismissing settings menu
• Improvements to importer