Get this app if you want to train for a half marathon or marathon.
Important: the application will only suit those who can run 10К.
- 2 training plans: half marathon (21К) and marathon (42К);
- gradual step-up of workload;
- ready-made 3-month & 4-month training plans with 4 workout days a week;
- detailed instructions for every day of the program (even with no runs scheduled);
- suitable for out- and indoor running;
- Apple Watch support.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS running map;
- audio instructions to each training;
- detailed running statistics;
- easy access to music, audio books and podcasts right from the app;
- calorie counting;
- manual editing of workouts.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best running music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you run faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
- dozens of tips on running, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- synchronization with Apple Health app.
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, running stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.