The original AdBlock - the last ad blocker you'll ever need. We've been blocking ads on iPhones and iPads since 2012 - we know our game :)
AdBlock allows you to block ads on your iOS device. Get rid of 99% of annoying popups, banners and video ads. Protect your privacy, limit bandwidth use, speed up your device, save battery and drastically improve your day-to-day iOS experience.
The most important advantages of AdBlock are:
• AdBlock has a local DNS proxy service built-in. Use it to see which domains you're device is contacting. Create your own rules and assign any IP address to any domain right on your device. Use wildcards (*) to match multiple domains.
• AdBlock has enhanced DNS proxy rules export and import function. Share DNS proxy rules with other users, easily import rules found on the Internet.
• AdBlock allows you to create your own list of domains and synchronize your rules between all your devices using iCloud.
• AdBlock allows you to protect your privacy by blocking mobile trackers. Prevent Internet trackers from recording your online activity.
• AdBlock does not send your Internet traffic through any remote server. All of your connections stay direct, fast and secure. Ads are blocked on your device.
• Setting up AdBlock is very simple! Just download the app, and follow the tutorial to set everything up.
• AdBlock automatically updates to the latest version of the filters on every app run. We keep the ad servers database up-to-date for you.
• AdBlock works with Wi-Fi and cellular networks. You don't need to set it up separately for every network you use.
• AdBlock comes with a handy widget to quickly check the DNS proxy status on your device.
Looking for support? Contact our dedicated support line directly from the app.
New in v4.2.1:
• support wildcards in domains for DNS proxy (credit to BigDargon/hostsVN),
• turn on/off via widget (works only if Always-on is *disabled*),
• fixed a possible crash when VPN profile was removed via the app,
• fixed a possible crash when the device is restarted and remains locked,
• restored 3D Touch actions,
• dropped iOS 10 / 32-bit support (we needed to do this for the Content Blocker to work).