Fiery Feeds is a feed reader built for power users. It syncs with Feedly, Feedbin, Minimal Reader, Feed Wrangler, Fever, Feedja, NewsBlur, AOL Reader, Tiny Tiny RSS, Inoreader and The Old Reader. Additionally it syncs with the read-it-later services Pocket, Instapaper and Readability.
- Sharing -
Fiery supports all the usual suspects out of the box. Included services are Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Pinboard, Instapaper, Pocket, Readability, Buffer, OneNote, Evernote and SendToReader. Fiery also supports sharing using URL schemes that you can create yourself or install from the action directory and customisable email templates.
- Feed Management -
Move, delete, add, or rename feeds and folder. You can even subscribe straight from Safari.
- Keyboard Shortcuts -
You can use Fiery Feeds with a keyboard, without ever touching the screen.
- VoiceOver -
Every feature is accessible via VoiceOver.
- Multiple Accounts -
You can add as many accounts to Fiery as you like.
- Customisable -
Almost every aspect of Fiery Feeds is customisable. Color Themes, Fonts, Text sizes. If you want a leisurely reading environment, just the headlines, or anything in between, Fiery Feeds has you covered.
- Fullscreen Reading -
Enjoy long form text in a distraction-less reading experience.
- Background Updates -
Fiery can download updates to your feeds in the background so you have them when you need them.
- Universal App -
Buy it once and use it on your iPhone and iPad.
* Option if errors should display an alert. (Default off)
* Number of title lines is now configurablex
* Dismiss Article View On Leaving Article List option
* Improved horizontal article scrolling
* Dismisses the refresh indicator at the top of the list immediately
* Fixed a bug where the article list would not correctly update the colors after changing the theme
* Fixed a bug where headers in the article list would be displayed multiple times
* Fixed a bug where the sync status in the article list would not be updated
* Fixed error when syncing with Inoreader
* Fixed a couple of potential crashes
* Slightly improved launch time