Built on the foundations of cognitive science, 'Worry Watch' app helps you manage anxiety and mood using:
1. Guided Anxiety Journaling
2. Guided Coping Techniques
3. Guided Mood Check-In
4. Guided Positive Reinforcements
Guided anxiety journal helps clear your mind and get a clarity through a series of simple questions asked in a structured way:
Record > Reason > Respond > Reflect.
1. Record: Write down what’s on your mind.
2. Reason: Identify the trigger, scenario, evidence and cognitive bias
3. Respond: Take actions to alleviate the anxiety
4. Reflect: Retrospect on the outcome whether it was as bad as worried in the first place for self-realization.
Guided coping techniques helps tapping body’s natural relaxation response to deal with stressful situations in a calm manner.
1. Deep Breathing: Calm down with rhythmic deep breaths
2. Sensory Grounding: Practice being in the present moment by focussing on your senses using 5-4-3-2-1 technique
3. Guided Imagery: Get into a deeply relaxed state by visualising in a happy place
4. Mindfulness Meditation: Unwind by focussing your attention on your breathing
+ Clear voice / visual instructions and a timer with a soothing ambience.
+ Journal to capture your coping experience as notes.
+ Streaks / statistics to track & build the coping practice.
Guided mood journaling helps to identify and express feelings creating an emotional awareness. App provides:
1. Mood Journal: Check-in the mood, feeling, trigger and energy every day or multiple times in a same day.
2. Mood Tracker: Find triggers and patterns associated with each mood type using the statistics and build positive mood using the streaks
Guided Positive Reinforcements:
1. Quotes: for motivation
2. Idioms: for quick inspiration
3. Affirmations: for positive thinking
4. Notes: for self-realization
5. Strategies: for action
App also offers Wind Down Shortcuts for developing an habit to journal anxiety, check-in mood, practice meditation and affirm positive thinking as end-of-the-day sleep routines.
Other features of the app:
+ Face ID / Touch ID / Passcode protection
+ iCloud backup and restore
+ Daily and weekly reminders with snooze
+ Drill down statistics
+ Advanced search filters
+ Data exports
+ Available in 16 languages
App respects your privacy:
+ Data resides in your device and in your iCloud account only
+ Works offline, no account signups required
+ Does not track your usage of the app features
App respects your price consciousness as well:
+ One time purchase, No subscription required
+ Family sharing enabled
+ Participates in Volume Purchase Program
+ Universal - iPhone / iPad
Note: 'Worry Watch' app is not intended to substitute or replace professional medical advice or treatment of your physician or therapist. If you have a medical condition or health concern you should always consult with a physician or other qualified health care professional.
+ Added Widgets to track mood check-ins and anxiety coping sessions - deep breathing, mindfulness meditation, visualization and sensory grounding.