***Free today with ‘App of the Day’***
*** On SALE for limited time only ***
A true and totally 3D app for learning human anatomy with 3D position quiz and audio pronunciation, built on an advanced interactive 3D touch interface.
***Works on iPad2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad Mini and any future generations, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone6 (Plus) and iPod touch (5th generation).
***Want to try the app for free? Click on related apps and download the free version.
- You can rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
- Virtual dissection: Peel layers of muscles and reveal the anatomical structures below them.
- Muscle descriptions: Origin, Insertion, Nerve, Action
- 3D location quizzes to test your knowledge
- Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
- Search the name of anatomical structure and reveal the 3D location
- Switch on/off different anatomy systems
- Both male and female reproductive systems are available
- Load and Save Views (bookmaker function)
- Information from Wikipedia and Gray's anatomy textbook
- Great for learning anatomy and physiology
- Support French, Spanish and German languages!
- Skeleton (all bones in our body)
- Ligaments (shoulder and knee ligaments only)
- Muscles (145 muscles, highly detailed muscle models)
- Circulation (arteries, vein and heart)
- Nervous system
- Respiratory system
- Reproductive system ( both male and female )
- Urinary system
- 3D Ear
Email us at [email protected] Let us know any feedback you have or share ideas for making the app better.
v3.0 Major update. Add audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms. Improve UI and add a few shortcuts for region anatomy and organs. Add 3D ear model.