Your home in your hand at all times: Using the Telekom SMART HOME app, you can control the heating and lighting, doors, alarm system and a host of electrical devices very conveniently at the tap of a finger – from anywhere, around the clock.
SMART HOME is the intelligent home control system from Telekom – the app is your mobile controller, enabling you to conveniently access all connected devices. Whether it's the radiator thermostat, a light switch, or a smoke or motion detector, with the SMART HOME app you can define individual settings for desired times or specific occasions, control the alarm system, or regulate the lighting and heating for individual rooms.
You simply make the settings for the situation you want – such as an evening in front of the TV – and the individual components are automatically controlled as you defined beforehand. That not only means more convenience and safety at home or in the office, but also a permanent reduction in your energy costs.
The app's functions at a glance:
- Control radiator thermostats, lighting, the alarm system or electrical devices anytime, from anywhere
- Switch devices on and off via plug adapters at the tap of a finger
- Predefine customized situations for individual rooms or occasions, such as an evening in front of the TV with cozy lighting and the blinds down
- See the settings and status of individual devices at a glance
- Receive alerts directly on your smartphone or tablet
- Define smart heating control for your home or the office
- Measure the power consumption of individual components
- Define optimized standby times and hence cut energy costs
The benefits of Telekom's SMART HOME:
- Intelligent and simple networking and control of components from various partner brands, such as Philips, D-Link, Osram or Miele
- Constant addition of innovative solutions to the product portfolio
- Can be used on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, smart watches Samsung Gear S and Apple Watch and even BMW ConnectedDrive (requirements for use: BMW ConnectedDrive Services with BMW apps, an iOS device, e. g. iPhone, with the Smart Home app installed).
- Intuitive operation of the app
- Simple installation of the components
- Continuous addition of new functions
- One solution for all: For tenants or owners, for detached houses or apartments
- Highest standards of protection for personal data
- Maximum security against external attacks
The functional scope of the SMART HOME app and the range of compatible components are continuously being extended: We keep on expanding our partnerships with strong brands and work with them to develop more and more new and innovative solutions for smart living and working.
To use the app, you need the basic SMART HOME package, consisting of QIVICON Home Base and a subscription for the SMART HOME service by Deutsche Telekom.
The basic package and matching components are available in the Telekom shops, participating retailers and online at www.smarthome.de.
More information on the topic of the smart home can be found at www.smarthome.de.
Do you have any questions, suggestions for improvement or comments on the app? Then send them directly to [email protected]
We hope you enjoy the app!
Your Smart Home Team
- Support of MagentaCLOUD for storing camera recordings
- Stability improvements and bug fixes
Many thanks for the numerous comments and suggestions – we will continue to advance the app further for you.
Have fun with the Smart Home!