Papers is your personal library of research on the go. Find, read, organize, share and sync your research papers - anytime, anywhere!
• Revolutionize how you collect, organize, and read documents.
• Search simultaneously from 20+ repositories, including PubMed, Google Scholar and ArXiv.
• When you import papers into your library, Papers lets you organize them in collections and read, annotate and freehand draw them in glorious full screen.
• Import Word, PowerPoint, and other document files to your library and organize them just as easy as your PDFs.
• Automatically find and download the PDF for references you import from search engines, when the full-text is available!
• Papers now also optionally lets you synchronize your library via your local Wi-Fi network or Dropbox to your Mac, PC and iOS devices.
• Create Shared Collections and add content to your Reading List, also accessible via your web browser.
Papers is a full workflow solution designed to make sure you spend time on what’s important: your research.
• Reader: Embedded links inside PDFs (such as document links, URLs and email addresses) are now tappable.
Performance & Stability:
• Search: Resolves an issue preventing the ACM search engine from returing any search results.
• Syncing: Improves application stability during syncing.
• Search: No longer displays a 'Dismiss' button on the recent search queries pop-over on iPad.
We love getting your feedback! If you're enjoying your time with Papers 3 for iPhone and iPad, we would appreciate it if you shared a review on the App Store. If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.