The first doctor-proof app!!
It's a reading Revolution.
JoyTales presents the first stories for bedtime and any other time of the day!
Hughly, the flower that wanted to grow
The story of the ugly flower that becomes beautiful and colored every time it manages to keep a Dyeing Butterfly tight inside its petals helps children understand that, sometimes, it is necessary to concentrate and “hold” in order to gain useful advantages like not wetting their pants. During the delicate process of potty training, children should manage to keep their wee until they get to the potty and - finally! – sit on it. The ugly flower, metaphor of this need, favors the possibility of bladder control occurring more rapidly and reduces accidents along the way. These accidents are very common during the weeks following the decision of taking the nappy off.
* Original interface graphics and illustrations
* Doctor's file about the aim of the story
* Interactive animation: you choose how to shape the story with the animated panels
* Reading panels for those who want to read alone (or with someone!)
* Record and listen to the voice you prefer (it will make no difference anymore if mum or dad are not around!)
* Choose the narrator voice (ita, eng)
* Ad hoc sound design for each panel
* Bookmark option so you never lose the page
* 3 games available in many different versions (color, memory, join the dots!)
* Lots of information and interesting facts about the animal characters
* Available in English and Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, German, French, Russian and Japanese
* Help manual for beginners
Hughly, the flower that wanted to grow is one of the JoyTales, a collection of 12 original stories, thought up by a team of experts - most importantly a pediatrician and a child neuropsychiatric doctor - to help children as they grow up!
Discover all the other tales in the App Store.
Joy Tales, quite another story!
Joy Tales is a product from Desdoo.
Professional voice-overs are now available in English, Spanish, German and Italian.
Textual pages available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Russian and Chinese.