RayLab is an application for design and simulation of optics. It can be used either as a learning tool or for the design of real optical systems.
Basic version includes:
• Ability to model 2D lenses and mirrors
• Full control over placement and shape of optical components
• Full control over aspheric surface shape parameters
• Full geometric ray tracing
• Sequential and Non Sequential analysis
• Front Focal Length, Back Focal Length, Principle Surface calculations
• Sample Models
Upgrade to RayLab Pro enables:
• 3D Modeling
• Advanced Optical Elements such as Lens Arrays, Diffraction Gratings, Prisms, Fresnel Lenses, etc.
• Polarization Ray Tracing
* Ray Splitting / Beam Splitter modeling
• Multi-Configuration Manager and animation functionality
• Ability to perform optimizations of design parameters
• Ray Transfer Matrix calculation
• Various commercial glass catalogs
• Zemax Importer
• Multiple Analysis Windows:
-- Fan Ray Diagram.
-- Wavefront Error Plot.
-- Grid Distortion Plot.
-- Spot Diagram.
-- Chromatic Aberration.
-- Gaussian Spot Size.
-- Polarization Analyzer.
Upgrade is available with in-app purchases of various modules OR as a full featured subscription.
• The subscription offers a 7 day free trial period. Subscription begins immediately but payment will only be charged to iTunes Account at the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same monthly price as the original subscription.
• You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if the subscription is cancelled.
* You now have the choice of purchasing pro modules OR using monthly subscription.
* Improved Sample Models now provide full RayLab Pro features without requiring pro upgrade .