Displays current speed on a digital/analog speedometer, keeps track of your top speed and average speed. Speedometer also allows you to easily switch between units of measurement (mph or km/h) for use in your vehicle (your cycle, your car, on a boat or on an airplane) and track your journey with live tracking on map!
● DISPLAY MODE
- Switch between KM/H and MPH mode for speed measurement.
- Analog speedometer in portrait mode.
- Landscape mode to display digital Speedometer in full screen.
- Showing Average and Maximum Speed of the trip.
- Switch between bike and car mode with 120 km/h to 360 km/h speed range.
● GPS INDICATOR
- Show GPS accuracy indicator.
- Keeps track of travelled distance, average speed and top speed.
- Store history of tracking data along with the real time data display.
- Ability to turn tracking on/off.
- Time tracking with total travelled time.
- Reset history tracking data quickly and easily.
- Select multiple songs or music track from the music library
- Play music in background when using Speedometer for live tracking
- Show current speed and distance.
- Show current position on map in real time with Standard, Satellite or Hybrid view.
- Show weather conditions for the current place.
- Show sunrise and sunset time.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- GPS is not always accurate due to device hardware sensor limitations.
- Data connection is required to see map.
- Make sure you have enabled the location service for the application.
To enable - Settings > Privacy > Location Services > ON
- Solved major bug related to localisation as few languages version was having issues in displaying text.
- Improvement in functionality.