Need a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNT INFO: Discounts on the OmniGraffle Pro In-App Purchase are only available to those who purchased version 5 from the App Store. You can double-check that you purchased version 5 from the App Store via the Purchases tab of the App Store app. If you have questions, please email [email protected]
OmniGraffle 6 is a completely redesigned version of the application, offering integrated Inspector and Stencil windows, a brand new Resource Browser to manage stencils and templates, new artistic Fill and Stroke styles, improved Shared layers, powerful Shape Combinations, better Image Masking and Cropping, and a bevy of other new features.
• OmniGraffle 6 offers a complete User Interface redesign from the ground up.
• Application resources such as Templates and Stencils can now be fully managed from within the application.
• Improved and powerful controls have been added to edit and mask placed images directly on the canvas.
• New artistic Fill and Stroke styles have been added: Freehand, Stipple, and Marker.
• Line Labels can now be set to follow the path of a curved line.
• The color and position of manual Guides can now be set by hand, and can be dragged from one canvas to another.
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
• Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
• Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you'd like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between a normal and a Shared layer.
• New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
• Shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
• Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
• Photoshop export has returned, and supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
• Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at [email protected], by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
OmniGraffle 6.6.1 is a minor update focused on stability improvements and bug fixes.
• PDF Export crash — Fixes a crash when exporting a PDF when using some OS versions.
• Closing window — Fixes a crash when closing a window when using some OS versions.
• Localizations — Updated help documentation localizations.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.