Learn Portuguese from Brazil in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time. By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your Brazilian Portuguese comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a Brazilian professor and a team of native speakers and polyglots who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Be sure to check out the video demo on http://mosalingua.com
Did you know that you can get by just fine on vacation knowing less than 500 carefully-chosen Brazilian Portuguese words? Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...).
Whether you are starting Brazilian Portuguese from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Portuguese from Brazil is for school (diploma, class, course, CELPE-Bras), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking Brazilian Portuguese in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by Brazilian native speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study Portuguese lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for Brazilian Portuguese CELPE-Bras
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN Brazilian Portuguese ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each Portuguese lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the Brazilian Portuguese lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new Brazilian words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
The Brazilian Portuguese app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link at http://mosalingua.com - you are guaranteed a reply!
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
New content + better existing content
Lots of squashed bugs
And some other surprises…
If you like this update, think about rating our app. For suggestions, or to notify us about bugs you come across, e-mail us at [email protected] Thanks, and happy learning!