Note: This app is a companion for the Polar Loop, Polar Loop 2, Polar Loop Crystal, Polar A300, Polar A360, Polar M400, Polar M450 and Polar V800.
Follow your training and activity with the Polar Flow App and instantly see your achievements. With this app you can see all of your training and activity data on your phone on the go, and sync them wirelessly to the Polar Flow web service. Loop, Loop 2, Loop Crystal, A300, A360, M400, M450* and V800 all sync with the Polar Flow app using Bluetooth Smart.
Polar Flow app allows you to share some of your wellness data with Apple Health. This includes details of your training, your heart rate and steps.
- Follow all your active choices 24/7
- Find out what you're missing from your daily goal and get guidance how to reach it
- See active time, burned calories, steps and distance from steps.
- Learn more about your sleeping habits: how long you’ve slept and how restful it was
- Receive inactivity alerts encouraging you to get up and move
*Please note that M450 is a cycling computer and does not support activity tracking.
- Get a quick overview of your training and analyze every detail of your performance right away
- See your progress with weekly calendar summaries
- Get even more detailed feedback when training with a Polar H7, Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor
Discover more about:
Polar V800 at www.polarv800.com
Polar M450 at www.polar.com/m450
Polar M400 at www.polarm400.com
Polar A360 at www.polar.com/a360
Polar A300 at www.polar.com/a300
Polar Loop Crystal at www.polar.com/loopcrystal
Polar Loop 2 at www.polar.com/loop2
Polar Loop at www.polar.com/loop
With previous version sometimes two sync attempts were required for activity to appear to the application. Some of you may have noticed sport profiles lost from wrist unit after syncing with Flow app . These are now fixed among other minor bug fixes and improvements.