Training Puls BT also transmits the data from the heart rate monitor in real time to the Apple Watch and standalone mode for Apple Watch without iPhone!
Training according to scientific guidelines, also enables measuring of the training-pulse via Bluetooth in real time and recording of training sessions.
There are 2 key factors:
1.) The right training pulse
2.) The right training duration
The training pulse, taken from a Bluetooth SMART 4.0 heart-rate monitor e.g. Polar Version H6 or higher, will be displayed in an animation in real time on the iPhone AND on the Apple Watch!
After entering your age and gender the right training pulse will be calculated and 3 different training programs will be automatically generated: Beginner, Advanced and Athletic.
The training programs are scientifically proven and tested over many years.
Do not hesitate and start your personalized training program today for a healthy future life!
• Real time pulse measuring via Bluetooth SMART 4.0 heart-rate monitor
• Free training zone selection (name and color)
• Display of the workout's average and maximum training pulse
• Display of the calories burnt during the workout
• Recording of training sessions
• Standalone usage of Apple Watch Training Pulse without the iPhone
• Full integration of Apple Watch including the local heart rate watch sensor
• Design improvements
• Performance improvement
• New app icon
• Bug fixes
Important: Apple Watch workouts using the local heart rate watch sensor will only be recorded to Apple Health-App not to the Training Pulse history!