“Touchgrind Skate 2 is one of the best touch gaming experiences around that is a must buy for hours of action packed fun.” - Apple'N'Apps
“Touchgrind Skate 2 blossoms into a world of enjoyment [..] Illusion Labs does it again!” - TouchArcade
“The fingerboard sensation is back with an improved feeling!” - AppAdvice
Skate like a pro in the most realistic multi-touch skateboarding game ever!
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, Touchgrind Skate 2 is a game of skill that takes 10 minutes to understand but a lifetime to master. Learn the tricks, complete challenges, and unlock new skateboard parts.
Get the highest score in time-limited Competition mode, rip freely and complete challenges in Jam Session mode, challenge your friends in the turn-based multiplayer Game of S.K.A.T.E or export video clips and show off your best lines.
True innovative finger controls together with real physics simulation let you pull off tricks like ollies, pop shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, powerslides, lip tricks, stalls, drops, 5-0’s, 50-50’s, crooks, tailslides, bluntslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations, or why not do them in nollie, fakie or switch? - Only your skill and imagination set the limit!
Get a maximized experience with a real skateboarding feeling - Skate like in real life on your iOS device!
- Realistic physics and stunning 3D graphics
- 4 free roam game modes: Training, Competition, Jam Session, Game of S.K.A.T.E turn-based multiplayer
- Tutorial videos - watch and try yourself!
- Natural multi-touch controls, evolved from Touchgrind and Touchgrind BMX
- Tilted camera view, similar to Touchgrind BMX
- Three different skateparks with bowls, ramps, curbs, boxes and over 2.000 meters of rails
- Complete the 100 challenges to unlock all skateparks, game modes, decks, wheels, grip tapes and stickers
- Record your runs and create replay videos to impress your friends
- True skating experience
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Trick name detection
- Advanced OpenGL ES 3.0 effects
Follow @illusionlabs on Twitter
Like us at www.facebook.com/illusionlabs1
- New challenges
- Improvements to the new skate park "The Motel"