"This is an excellent idea, turns all the [health data] into a simple, easy to read summary."
"Very clean and simple pedometer. Walking tips in app are well picked!"
"Nothing is needed. Just download and open. Just awesome. Accurately track the steps. Cheers."
Glorified step counting has come to the iPhone and Apple Watch. Daily Steps takes advantage of HealthKit and new iPhone features to make keeping on top of your step count as easy as can be.
- Clean and simple interface with no setup required. Just download and go.
- iMessage app. Use the new iMessage app to share customisable messages containing your step count with friends and family.
- Today Widget. Check your step count on the go with just a swipe down.
- Apple Watch app with a weekly history view.
- Support for Apple Watch complications - your step count at a glance, on all watch faces.
- 3D Touch support.
- Targets and tips for meeting your daily step count goal.
***Please note Daily Steps is compatible with iPhone 5s and newer***
Fixes a bug where step data wasn't being refreshed as often as it should in the iOS app. Sorry about that!
The previous update to Daily Steps added support for new iPhone and Apple Watch screen sizes.