Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch and Mac. Comes with a 14-day free trial.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts.
Free to download on Mac
*Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere*
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices. It’s that simple.
With your account, you can have all your email preferences and settings synced magically across devices - be it iPhone, iPad, iPad Pro, Apple Watch or Mac.
*Why Newton is the only email app you need*
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the emails are read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking. Not a fan of email tracking? Switch it off from Settings.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient emails you in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more. Send better emails by knowing the context and background of the sender.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce and Asana.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry. For all the times you sent ‘Retards’ instead of ‘Regards’.
● One-click Unsubscribe - Instant remove yourself from unwanted mailing lists
● 2-factor authentication - Protect your Newton account with 2-step verification.
● Custom Inbox Swipes - Customizable long/short swipes for actions like Delete, Archive, Mark as Read, Mark as Spam and more.
● Handoff - Effortlessly hand off what you’re doing on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch to Mac.
● Supports all versions of Exchange - ActiveSync (EAS), EWS & IMAP.
● Attach files from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive & more.
● Save attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
● Remote Wipe your data in case you lose your device.
● Custom Folder Sync - Get notified about emails that land in your folders.
● Language support - English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Greece and Ukrainian.
But wait...there’s more!
- iPad Pro support
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Print emails
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Touch ID
- Easy on battery and data
- Spotlight Search
- Interactive Notifications
- 3D Touch
- Passcode Lock
- Unified Inbox
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year.
Price may vary by location. The subscription automatically renews unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. It will be charged to your iTunes Account. Manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
This is our biggest update since the Newton launch. Comes loaded with:
● Individual mail tracking - Know exactly who read your message, when multiple recipients are involved
● One-click Unsubscribe - Instantly unsubscribe from unwanted email lists, right from the Conversation View
● 2-step verification - Protect your Newton account with both your password and your phone (SMS/Call). Go to ‘Settings > My Newton Account’ and add a second layer of security to your Newton account
● Want to track a specific email even when Read Receipts are turned off? Just check the 'Notify when read' option before sending an email
● Not a fan of email tracking? Go to ‘Settings > Superchargers > Read Receipts’ & toggle it off for every email you send
● Option to get message-read notifications automatically for every email you send
● Hello Greece - Support for Greek localisation
● Morning Sickness - If you launch the app after a long time, the email syncing experience will be much smoother
● Fixed a bug rounding off the monthly price to an incorrect value
● Handoff was not working with iOS 10. Fixed now
● Fixed wrong Badge Count issue
● Many more crash fixes and performance improvements