Voice4u TTS (Text-To-Speech) is a text-to-speech app with natural sounding voices. The app can read what you type and photograph with the built-in camera. This easy-to-use app supports more than 30 languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. If you are looking for a non-English Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC), Voice4u TTS is a very good option for you. The Premium plan provides extended features, such as saving, sharing, printing documents and backup your data.
~~ Basic Features ~~
- Read to you any text you type in 30 languages.
- Adjustable audio settings: pitch, speed, and gender.
- Read text that you photograph out loud in 30 languages.
- Detect the type of language automatically.
- Share your documents via email social media, and print wirelessly.
- Supports more than 30 languages.
~~ PRO FEATURES available with in-app purchase ~~
- Unlimited use of photograph capture & speak (OCR).
- Save texts as a document file.
- Organize documents by user profiles.
- Import / export documents
- Backup your data wirelessly (cloud backup).
- Use the PRO features on multiple devices.
Voice4u PRO upgrades your experience and gives you more extended features for $4.99 a month (monthly subscription) or $49.99 a year (annual subscription) through auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card associated with your Apple ID. You subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the present period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Image-To-Text (Camera, OCR) update:
- The scanned texts are separated by paragraphs.
- Add green box annotations to the sampled image.
We changed the input text area a bit darker to have better contrast against the white text color.
Localized for Finnish. The app also supports the following languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Korean, Chinese (simplified), and Chinese (traditional).