Voice4u TTS (Text-To-Speech) is a text-to-speech app with natural sounding voices. The app can read what you type and photograph with the built-in camera. This easy-to-use app supports more than 30 languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. If you are looking for a non-English Augmentative Alternative Communication (AAC), Voice4u TTS is a very good option for you. The Premium plan provides extended features, such as saving, sharing, printing documents and backup your data.
~~ Basic Features ~~
- Read to you any text you type in 30 languages.
- Adjustable audio settings: pitch, speed, and gender.
- Read text that you photograph out loud in 30 languages.
- Detect the type of language automatically.
- Share your documents via email social media, and print wirelessly.
- Supports more than 30 languages.
~~ PREMIUM FEATURES available with in-app purchase ~~
- Unlimited use of photograph capture & speak (OCR).
- Save texts as a document file.
- Organize documents by user profiles.
- Import / export documents
- Backup your data wirelessly (cloud backup).
- Use the Premium features on multiple devices.
Increased the maximum number of Image-To-Text to 20 (previously 10) for non-Pro users.
Bug fix: the photo preview button isn't responsible immediately after a photo is taken.