Your life is awesome. We help keep it that way.
McAfee Mobile Security includes:
• Media Vault
- Protect your photos & videos behind a secure PIN. Vault files are safely encrypted and locally stored on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open your media vault quickly and safely with Touch ID
- Snap photos/videos using the app, and the entire photo session will be automatically encrypted and locked in the vault.
• Contacts Backup
- Backup your contacts automatically
- Restore your contacts
• Find Device
- Easily track your iPhone or iPad on a map
- Activate remote alarm to locate your lost or stolen device, even in silent mode
- Initiate an alarm from your Apple Watch to locate your iPhone
- Improves chances of locating your lost device by saving the location of your iPhone or iPad when battery is low
• Wipe Contacts
- If you're sure your device has fallen into the wrong hands, remotely wipe your contacts before it gets misused.
- Catch an intruder trying to get into your vault. Receive an email with a photo of the intruder and device location
• Battery Indicator
- Check your iPhone battery level on your Apple Watch
If you already have a McAfee LiveSafe™ subscription, download this app and link it to your McAfee account.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease your battery life.
1. Can I back up my Vault photos/videos to iCloud?
Yes, McAfee Mobile Security app will be backed up to iCloud along with vault files. Your photos/videos will stay encrypted even if your iCloud account is compromised.
2. What happens to my vault photos & videos if I lose my device?
Vault files will be retrieved automatically to your new device as soon as you log in with your iCloud credentials and restore your McAfee Mobile Security app.
• Compatibility with iOS 11
• Bug fixes