***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories. *****
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
Lifehacker: "Perfect for grocery lists, Buy Me a Pie! ensures that you will never miss an item on your shopping list again."
AppScout: "...attractive, fast, and has plenty of features. This should be your first stop when searching for a grocery list app."
Geek.com: "There are simple apps that let you just make a list, but Buy Me a Pie! is tailor-made for the experience and it’s a nice looking app, too."
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned shopping list, updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours at a store
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from making spontaneous purchases and wasting money
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without the frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made from trees. Our grocery lists are created from lines of program code
* Automatic synchronization in background: edit your shopping lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends
* Multi-platform: use it on iPhone, iPad and just about any device by going to Buymeapie.com website
* Elegant simplicity: do not think how to use the app. Just enjoy using it
* Smart grouping: group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the shopping list automatically
* Built-in self-learning dictionary: entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. Sort the dictionary the way you prefer - alphabetically, by color groups and by frequency of use
* Word prompter: The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a shopping list
* Be aware of the changes: see all changes made to your lists in real time and get push notification about the changes
* Swipe between the products lists
* The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways
* Multiple shopping lists organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents
* iOS 10 compatibility
* Share your grocery lists via text messages or emails
* Easily clone your shopping lists
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items
* Access any of your lists from the list of lists by simple stretch gesture
* Tap the time bar to scroll up the shopping list
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings