NEW VERSION! Hide My Photo 2 is the fully-upgraded version of the top-selling Hide My Photo app. Now better than ever!
DO EVEN MORE AND SAVE $$$! This app is part of the CLIPish Pro 2 mega app. To do everything this app does AND MUCH MORE, rather than buying this individual app, you may want to consider getting the all-in-one CLIPish Pro 2 app--20 APPS IN ONE for one low price!
FIVE WAYS TO ADD PHOTOS & VIDEOS TO YOUR HIDDEN LIBRARY:
• Import from your PHOTO LIBRARY
• Take pictures/videos with CAMERA
• Keywoard Search from built-in WEB LIBRARY
• Save from any website using BUILT-IN SECRET BROWSER
• Copy & Paste from ANY OTHER APP
FEATURE SET YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE:
• PASSCODE Protected with Numeric or Dot Pattern
• PRIVACY is assumed since no one can find or detect your hidden photo folders
• IMAGE SEARCH built right in to find exciting photos
• SECRET BROWSER built in to discreetly surf the web without leaving a history behind
• IMAGE GRABBER to copy stimulating images from ANY website right into your private photo library with just one tap
• DECOY PASSCODE lets others use app, but hides your private photos
• STEALTH DESKTOP ICON for discretion
• 2-MINUTE GRACE PERIOD allows hassel-free use with other apps (see details below)
• IMPORT VIDEOS as well as photos.
• iCLOUD BACKUP or back up to iTunes so you never lose your hidden photos
• SHARE Photos with one tap via: Email, Text Message, Facebook,Tumblr, & Twitter
• FOLDERS for organizing your photos into albums
• DRAG & DROP folder and photo organization
• WALLPAPER BUILDER with Shelves & Skins
• SLIDE SHOWS
• PHOTO CUSTOMIZATION TOOLS: Crop, Rotate, Add Text, Symbols, Sound, Clip Art, Frames, Drawing, Wallpaper Shelves & Skins
* 17+ RATING: This app is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN OR MINORS because it includes a built-in web browser which provides unfiltered access to Internet content. Please visit Apple's website for more information about setting Parental Controls on your devices to protect children.
* IMAGE SEARCH FILTER: Even though users have unfiltered access to the Internet via the built-in web browser, the built-in Image Search feature in this app does contain a filter for adult content, as required by Apple. (Apple will not approve apps which do not have such a filter on image searching.) For unfiltered image from the Internet, use the built-in Browser, Safari, or other web browser.
* SET PASSCODE: To set or change the passcode, go to the Help tab and then to Settings.
* LOCKING ACCESS: Please understand that this app only locks access to running this app, NOT your entire phone. (Apple does not allow any app to do that.) Therefore, only those images you store inside the app itself will be protected by the passcode, so you'll want to remember to delete any photos from your device's normal photo library, after you've imported them into the app.
* TUTORIAL VIDEO: Go to the Help tab, tap on the Help & Tutorials button.
* OPTIONAL 2-MINUTE GRACE PERIOD: If set...if you quit the app and re-run it within 2 minutes, it will NOT ask for the passcode again. We do this because you may want to leave the app to delete images from your device's regular Photo app, send an image via the Email app, etc., avoiding entering the passcode when you return to the app within 2 minutes.
* FAST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED: Due to the server communication (which lets this app have powerful features that other apps don't have), this app requires a fast and reliable Internet connection.
WRITE US! Suggestions appreciated and we're always here to help: [email protected]
Remember...High ratings keep us motivated to keep adding features. :)
- BUG FIXED: The app won't reset every time it's restarted, allowing you to leave the app to paste an image, then return to the app were it left off. (It will, however, reset after 10 minutes of being away from the app.)
- BUG FIXED: Fixed an issue where the user sometimes couldn't save a video or sound file to their photo library.
- iOS 9.x has a bug where sometimes the Copy and Paste feature won't work (it will not move a copied item to the keyboard to be pasted). We have coded in a work-around into our app to avoid this issue.
- Misc. crashing when staring app and other bug fixes.