Phawuo is an experimental monophonic virtual-analog synth with "dirty" oscillators. Good for bass sound and effects.
New in version 3:
- OSC support
- Available for macOS (as a separate version); presets can be shared across devices
- Two special oscillators. Each one has two modes playing more rough (though antialiased waveforms with inharmonicity in higher pitches) or "cheezy" sound. Plays sawtooth / square waveform and is capable of pulse width modulation.
- distortion and feedback ring modulation for each oscillator
- 24 dB/octave state-variable filter (LP-BP-HP)
- two ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter
- LFO to modulate the frequency and pulse width of oscillators' waveforms
- Effects section: two channels of delay + frequency shifter with feedback with some flexible routing. Also includes basic reverb
- Precise parameter editing: tap and hold finger on the slider.
- Audiobus support. Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Inter-App Audio support
- Background audio support: enabled when connected to Audiobus and user switchable otherwise.
- CoreMIDI support - virtual midi input
- improved keyboard
- minor bugfixes