Ever wondered if you can take photos every day/week/month, and stack them into a time-lapse animation? Selfie, weight loss, babies, or home remodeling project, TimeShutter is the best tool for them all! You get perfect alignment with a guideline overlay. See what our long-time users say about us:
"I’ve been using TimeShutter for over four years now, it’s probably my favorite iPhone App." Sebastian K.
"I was using [redacted] to take in process pictures of my art, but yours is wayyy better. And the simple clean design just tops it off." Steve T, Artist .
"Love your app. Been looking for such apps for taking site photos at the same spot for a long time. " Jeffrey Y, Architect.
"I love the app. It is much better than the alternatives!" Jon L.
"Great app for pregnant womens!"
"I used this to document the first year of my son’s life and the video turned out beautifully. I’m continuing to use it for year two. Simple, intuitive, works as it should. " RiskVsReward
"My daily photo project is easier than ever with the alignment guide overlay while taking the photo, plus adjustment feature, multiple albums, and gif and video exports at three speeds."
"This is one of the best time lapse apps I could find, and does everything I needed to do in a very simple way."
"Any sort of transition or passage of time you want to document quickly and conveniently on your device is a good candidate for TimeShutter. "
"I used this app to make a time lapse animation of myself between haircuts, and am thinking of other uses. This app makes it super easy with a guide from the first frame and recurring reminders. Very well made."
- Capture changes over time with guideline overlay assistance.
- Set any specific reference photo, or always use the previous one.
- Time-lapse preview with drag gesture.
- Precise adjustment & crop anytime with two-finger gestures.
- Multiple album support, capture yourself, babies, puppies, blooming flowers, and anything interesting in one place.
- Customizable daily, weekly, or monthly reminders.
- Export & share in video or GIF format.
Fixed camera permission crash.... previously:
This is a huge update that deserves a major version number increment. Why? Read on:
1. Portrait or landscape? You decide! No more square restrictions. Enjoy the original camera aspect ratio!
2. All photos are now taken at max resolution available. No more downsized photos! We know this bothered some folks.
3. Exported videos are upgraded to 720p. And 1080p and 4k options are coming very very soon.
4. Batch export all your perfectly aligned photos at the max resolution to photo library and use however you want! You're not locked in on TimeShutter with your precious moments. Feel free to try out TimeShutter. We're very confident that you won't take the photos to other similar apps.
5. If you enabled "Save to Photos" option, now your external photo copies are synced. All adjustments made in-app are applied to the copy also.
The most important change is actually something you cannot see. The underlying internal image storage is much improved and much more efficient now. This is what we've been busy with in the past few weeks. This made the app takes less storage, and made some of the upcoming exciting features possible.
If you love TimeShutter, we'd be thankful if you rated us!