Math is easier with Magic Number.
When you can see math properly, able to type what you think, and do everything intuitively, math becomes a breeze.
From everyday math to advanced science, Magic Number lets you do more with less effort — whatever your level.
Here’s what you will enjoy:
See better — your eyes deserve more
• See math properly and beautifully.
Say no to messy ((8*sin(30))^(1/4)/5)*arcos(pi)
• See the whole expression at any size.
Everything is crystal clear and easy to understand.
• See better results with superior formats.
Type naturally — no more mental barriers
• Type math as you see it.
For 2 sin 30 + √ 9, just type ‘2 sin 30 + √ 9’
No more backward thinking ‘2 x 30 sin + 9√’
And no more awkward syntax ‘2 * sin(30) + sqrt(9)’
• Type fast without touching the mouse.
You get lots of handy shortcuts like X for multiply.
• Edit without thinking.
Made a mistake? Just click and type over it.
Calculate intuitively — with extra smartness
• You can deal with time:
8:30 + 0:45 = 9:15
• In fact you can deal with all kinds of numbers:
fractions, percentages, complex numbers, and more.
• You can let Magic Number do the algebra:
Enter ‘100 – ? = 55’. You get ‘? = 45’
Enter ‘240 – ? % = 192’. You get ‘? = 20’
Do more with less effort
• Want to make sense of a list of numbers?
The List feature gives you the sum, tax, and statistics
with couple of clicks. It’s like a mini speadsheet.
• The History lets you go back and reuse the past.
You can even compare results.
• You can export expressions beautifully as PDFs.
This means you have a simple equation editor.
Go beyond calculators
• Over 100 functions
• 25 digits accuracy
• 10 memories (variables)
• 4 customizable tax rates
• Over 50 scientific constants
• Linear regression
• Matrix (Inverse, determinant, Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
And much more.
For more detail, screenshots, and video, visit our website MagicNumber.me.
Have a question, feel free to tweet @MagicNumberApp or email [email protected]
Refinements and Fixes
• Magic Number now preserves your drawer selections.
• More optimization, less cruft, and cleaner code.
As the result, OS X 10.7 (Lion) is no longer supported.
• Fixed rounding errors with arctangent in radians.
• Fixed a rare error in converting radians to degrees.
• Sticky operator
This makes typing expressions easier with fewer parentheses.
To learn more, go to: Help ▸ What’s New.
If you like Magic Number, please consider rating it. This helps us a lot.
Thanks for your support!